Technical hiking pack that easily transitions to travel and daily use
The Brize 32 is designed for extend day hikes and easily transitions to travel and daily use. The main compartment is easily accessed from the top, a zippered pocket on the front provides quick access, side pockets hold water bottles or energy foods, and a top pocket stashes lighter items and internal pocket organises headlamp, passport or small essentials. The ergonomic Aeroform thermoformed back panel improves airflow and padded shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry.
The best bits…
- Technical Hiking pack that’s built for day hiking and trekking with durable and protective design for remote and varied conditions.
- Arc’teryx’s daypack designs pack all the functional features you’ll need for fast-and-light ascents or afternoons exploring the lowlands
- Internal security pocket for valuables and smaller items
- Side pockets can carry 1L bottles or trekking poles
- Top lid pocket with space for easily accessible kit
- Zippered pocket on front of pack
- Hydration bladder compatible with Hydroport drink tube passage with internal clip to keep bladder suspended
- Dual front daisy chains with SwiftClip bungee straps to secure items like trekking poles
- Aeroform thermoformed hydrophobic back enhances air flow
- Padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
- Top access main compartment with drawcord closure
- Four compression straps - two on each side
- Secures single ice or mountaineering tool
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.27
Delivery expected by Thursday 4 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.54
Delivery expected by Saturday 29 June
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at email@example.com
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $18.82
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold