A lightweight, down-filled hoodie that’ll give you plenty of warmth when you head for the outdoors.
Streamlined in its design, and with an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio, the Cerium LT Hoodie from Arc’teryx works as midlayer or standalone in cool, dry conditions. Premium 850 fill-power down is lofty and resilient, the Arato 10 nylon shell provides lightweight durability, and Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in moisture-prone areas. Articulated construction moves with the body, and the insulated StormHood provides coverage without compromising range of vision.
The best bits…
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Breathable and insulated
- Great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight, compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Down Composite Mapping strategically places Coreloft synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may buildup and down in areas for maximum warmth
- Improved fit with longer body length
- Down insulated StormHood with adjustable drawcords
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Elastic cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Internal zippered security pocket with stuff sack
What it’s made of…
- Coreloft 80 (80 g/m²) and Coreloft 100 (100 g/m²) insulation
- 850 fill European white goose down
- Arato 10 - 100% nylon
|Size||Sleeve (CM)||Chest (CM)||Waist (CM)||Hip (CM)||SIZE||CHEST (INCHES)||WAIST (INCHES)||HIP (INCHES)||SLEEVE (INCHES)|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.27
Delivery expected by Thursday 4 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.54
Delivery expected by Saturday 29 June
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $18.82
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold