Agility for the Ascent – ultralight and super-rigid performance ski footwear from Arc’teryx
The 2019 Procline AR Carbon Men’s Ski Boot from Arc’teryx is re-designed and relaunched for this season. They feature a revolutionary, patented two-piece carbon fibre upper cuff system that offers 360° of rotation for unrivalled vertical and lateral ankle agility. This enables balance, control, and comfort on technical ascents, improving edge control, and stability while skinning on steep traverses.
Performance for the Descent
Delivering support for the descent and superior freedom on the uptrack, the Procline Carbon AR is the ideal ski touring boot for pushing deep into untracked territories. Confident response on descents comes from the super-rigid Ultramid shell, supportive liner, and wide power strap that micro-adjusts with Arc’teryx’s patented cam lock for a precise fit.
Weight-reducing construction and design
A light, stiff injection moulded Grilamid spoiler employs carbon fibre reinforced construction to reduce weight while improving stiffness and power transfer. A closed-cell hydrophobic foam liner has been included to significantly minimise water-absorption from sweat and melted snow - you’ll keep the weight down on long tours and stay warmer too.
The best bits…
- Patented 360° Rotating Cuff delivers agility on climbs and skin tracks, easily locks into ski mode for support and response
- Streamlined, low profile design buckles minimize exposure while climbing
- Patent-pending Hybrid Closure System provides a secure, highly adjustable full-foot fit with no pressure points
- Tech Binding compatible (Dynafit certified inserts)
- Patented Cam Lock Power Strap fine-tunes fit, it is easier to adjust than hook-and-loop closures
- Ultralight Ultramid Shell provides rigid support for the descent
- Full coverage high density Softstretch gaiter with TPU reinforcements
- Crampon compatible
- Footwear Liner Construction
- Lite AR Liner thermoformable closed cell foam material minimises water absorption
- Vibram TOP85 Touring sole maximizes performance with minimal weight
The vital stats…
- Spoiler: Grilamid with 60% fibreglass
- Shell: ULTRAMID SHELL 1000MPa
- Sole: Vibram TOP85 Touring
- Cuff: TEPEX Carbon fibre with over-injected Grilamid 30% carbon fibre content
- Gaiter: High density SOFTSTRETCH with TPU reinforcements
|Shoe sizes available||27.5|
See the Arc'teryx Men's Size guide (cm) below:
See the Arc'teryx Men's Size guide (in) below:
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Saturday 6 April
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $29.17
Delivery expected by Monday 25 March
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold