An eighty-litre Arc’teryx rolling gear hauler with exceptional strength-to-weight ratio.
Leveraging a unique external frame design, the V80 rolling duffle hauls more gear without surpassing airline weight restrictions. The light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized aluminium frame removes irregular space, increasing capacity without adding weight while providing infinite grab and lash points. The hardwearing 630d high tenacity nylon body material and 690d reinforcements are coated and seam taped for weather resistance, and oversized nylon wheels easily handle curbs and rough terrain.
The best bits…
- Durable, resilient high-tenacity nylon materials are coated, and seam taped for weather resistance
- Frame made from light, strong 6061 T6 hard anodized tubular aluminium
- External frame design optimizes internal storage, provides infinite grab and lash points
- External pocket with integrated ID holder keeps boarding passes and smaller items accessible
- Internal compression panel secures gear with an organizer pocket or maps/documents
- Padded abrasion resistant bottom
- Efficient 42g/l volume-to-weight carries more gear before surpassing airline weight restrictions
- Rugged oversized nylon wheels with TPU tread roll easily over curbs and rough terrain
- Large, durable u-shaped #8 WaterTight coated zippers have lockable zipper slide
How it measures up…
- Weight: 3.38 kg / 119 oz
- Volume: 80 L
- External Dimensions = 86cm x 46 cm x 34 cm/34 in x 18.1 in x 13.5 in
Express International Heavy | Tracked | USA & Canada - $45.74
Delivery expected by Monday 1 October
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from email@example.com
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.