Buy skis & bindings together for 10% off plus free mounting
Buy skis, men's boots & bindings and Save 10% with free mounting
Buy skis, women's boots & bindings and save 10% with free mounting
Buy skis and bindings together and save 5% on the package
ATK’s answer to lightweight touring tech – designed for lighter riders
The 2019 RT Lightweight 2.0 Ski Touring Binding from ATK is aimed at offering a featherweight step-in solution to the lighter backcountry explorers amongst us. This gram-counters version of the ATK RT 2.0 Ski Touring Bindings offers a huge 30mm of adjustment (up to 3 whole foot sizes) defines this binding as a versatile, compatible and useful bit of touring technology.
Improved braking efficiency
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The new brake caps are wider, co-moulded and made of Charged Nylon in order to improve the braking efficiency.
The best bits…
- Optimised boot step-in for easy entry
- Protection against wear and tear of aluminium parts
- Built-in crampon slot for any ATK crampon size.
- 30 mm adjustment plate for speedy adjustment (up to 3 full sizes).
- Heel flap with raiser for 3 different walking modes (Flat Mode, +36 mm and +50 mm)
- 4 to 8 DIN adjustment range
- 5 different pre-charges for the up-hill boot clamping hardness
- Cam Release System: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the torsional
The vital stats…
- Weight: 290 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, Pom
- Category: Touring
- Release: 4-8
- Adjustment: 30 mm Adjustment Plates Included
- Ski-Brake: 75, 86, 91, 97 mm
|Individual Weight (kg)||.29|
|Sizes available||91mm and 97mm|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked - $0.00
Delivery expected by Thursday 1 November
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.72
Delivery expected by Monday 22 October
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from email@example.com
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.