ATK’s answer to lightweight touring tech – designed for lighter riders
The 2019 RT Lightweight 2.0 Ski Touring Binding from ATK is aimed at offering a featherweight step-in solution to the lighter backcountry explorers amongst us. This gram-counters version of the ATK RT 2.0 Ski Touring Bindings offers a huge 30mm of adjustment (up to 3 whole foot sizes) defines this binding as a versatile, compatible and useful bit of touring technology.
Improved braking efficiency
The included ski-brake is available in different sizes (75, 86, 91, 97 mm) to provide the perfect fit with any ski model. The new brake caps are wider, co-moulded and made of Charged Nylon in order to improve the braking efficiency.
The best bits…
- Optimised boot step-in for easy entry
- Protection against wear and tear of aluminium parts
- Built-in crampon slot for any ATK crampon size.
- 30 mm adjustment plate for speedy adjustment (up to 3 full sizes).
- Heel flap with raiser for 3 different walking modes (Flat Mode, +36 mm and +50 mm)
- 4 to 8 DIN adjustment range
- 5 different pre-charges for the up-hill boot clamping hardness
- Cam Release System: stabilizes the heel pins and provides the torsional
The vital stats…
- Weight: 290 grams
- Materials: Alu 7075, Stainless Steel, Pom
- Category: Touring
- Release: 4-8
- Adjustment: 30 mm Adjustment Plates Included
- Ski-Brake: 75, 86, 91, 97 mm
|Individual Weight (kg)||.29|
|Sizes available||91mm and 97mm|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked - $0.00
Delivery expected by Friday 8 February
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.30
Delivery expected by Monday 28 January
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold