The Black Diamond Boundary Avalanche Probe Ski Poles are a durable and reliable everyday ski pole with the added benefit of turning into a 182cm backup avalanche probe.
The Boundary Probe Pole uses a solid aluminium construction and has a FlickLock® Pro adjustability catch for versatile performance without braking your bank account.
- Freeride Series grip with a grippy, dual-density rubber and an aggressive hooking point for leveraging with
- Freeride Series strap with easy-access design and lengthened pull tab hangs open and distributes weight evenly across the hand
- Lower shafts screw together to form a 182cm (71.5in) Avalanche Probe (using 100-125cm poles) for backup or secondary use
- Soft Touch upper shaft features grippy coating for touring functionality
- FlickLock Pro adjustability and security with 100mm (4in) Powder Baskets
- Weight Per Pair: 620g (1lb 6oz)
- Length: 100-125cm (40-50in)
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $18.82
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold