Freeze is looking for an experienced Retail Manager to run its flagship store in Edinburgh. This is an opportunity to join a young, passionate team in a fast growing action sports/ outdoor retailer.
Freeze is one of Edinburgh’s largest and fastest-growing ecommerce businesses and this role is an opportunity to join a young dynamic team.
We sell ski, snowboard and surf equipment within our shop and website along with multiple other online channels across the world.
Hours: 10am – 6pm, Tuesday to Saturday (April to September); Wednesday to Sunday (October to March)
Wage: Depending on Experience
The ideal candidate will have a
- Customer focused attitude and understanding of what makes and exceptional customer experience
- Genuine love for ski, snowboard and / or surfing
- Proven ability as Store Manager level or Ski/Outdoor Shop experience with potential to run the Store
- Understanding of ski, snowboard and surf equipment and brands
- Understanding of the industry and culture we work in
- Exceptional self-motivation and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates will be required to hit the ground running, will receive enough support to perform their role but must be confident in decision making and taking the lead.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To drive the store team to deliver exceptional and consistent Customer Service
- To develop and maintain your expertise as an expert with in the fields of ski, snowboard, surf and outdoor.
- Be an effective communicator with exceptional customer focused listening skills
- To establish and sustain high standards through impeccable attention to detail
- To maintain and develop product presentation and product displays
- To organize and delegate effectively where possible
Applicants are requested to submit a C.V and covering letter outlining why you want to work for Freeze Pro Shop, and what you can bring to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org