Become a backcountry tourist with Burton’s lightweight splitboarding boot
The 2019 Family Tree Tourist Snowboard Boots from Burton combine a lightweight construction with a firm flexing design that’s built to accommodate the increased strain of splitboarding and skinning. If you’re after a durable boot that’ll keep your feet light and comfortable on long backcountry days, then check out the Tourist X.
A bombproof and rapid lacing system
Easier and more tourable skinning on the ascents – save energy and enjoy yourself more. The Speed Zone lacing system utilises two durable pull-handles for rapid-securing and on-the-fly adjustments as you switch from walk to ride. The Tourist Snowboard Boot can also take traditional laces too, so if you’re caught out in the backcountry you won’t be left loose.
A durable and comfortable construction inside
Inside the 2019 Tourist features Burton’s Tuff Cuff Liner lacing system and sleeping bag reflective foil. A Vibram EcoStep enhances the hiking ability of the Tourist. A custom heat mouldable Life Liner is adaptable to your exact foot shape, but it will break-in over time, giving you a supremely comfortable ride. The Life Liner also features breathable membrane, heel support and Heat Cycle Lining that distributes warmth internally.
The best bits…
- Speed Zone Lacing System, powered by Burton exclusive New England ropes with a lifetime warranty
- Built-in lace loops allow boot to be converted to traditional lacing
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue, increased negative flex for improved function in touring mode
- Total Comfort Construction with snow-proof internal gusset
- Life Liner with DRYRIDE Heat Cycle Lining
- Ultralon Performance Foam
- Tuff Cuff
- Vibram EcoStep Rubber Outsole [30% Recycled] with heel welt, and Shrinkage footprint-reduction technology
- 1-Year Warranty against manufacturer’s defects
- Lightweight Technical Shell Material – decreased weight with no durability loss with use of textile material incorporating TPU thread
|Lacing type||Speed Lace|
|Shoe sizes available||9 and 11|
Check out the Men's Burton Snowboard Boots size guide below:
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Thursday 4 July
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $27.68
Delivery expected by Thursday 20 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold