Designed for surfers, swimmers and other water athletes, SurfEars™ protect your ears without affecting hearing and balance” Blocking out water, cold air, dirt & bacteria, SurfEars™ help prevent ear inflammation (swimmer’s ear) and abnormal bone growth in the ear canal (surfer’s ear). SurfEars™ let so much sound through its easy to forget you’re wearing ear protection!
We recommend that you use SurfEars® with the installed leash to minimize risk of losing them. Before using your product for the first time, please read the user instructions and try all different sizes of buds and wings to ensure a proper fit.
HOW TO FIT YOUR SURFEARS®
SurfEars® can be custom fit to your ears by changing size of BUDS and WINGS.
How to get started:
- Try SurfEars® on. Make sure you fit the plugs correctly, like the pictures on the other side.
- If needed, change size of BUDS and WINGS to secure a proper fit and seal in your ears.
- Plug should fit snugly yet comfortably in your ear canal. Plug should not protrude outside your ear.
Warning: Do not push the center of the mesh when inserting the plug into your ear.
HOW TO CHANGE BUDS
- Grip the WING with one hand and pull o the BUD with the other
- Position the new BUD at the tip of the CORE
- Slide the BUD onto the core by pushing it with your index finger. Keep pushing until the locking ring on the BUD snaps into the groove on the CORE. You’ll hear a slight click sound when fully engaged. Please note that you can change position of the BUD (see picture on other side). In position 1 the BUD sits further into your ear canal, while position 2 makes it sit further out. People with surfer’s ear (exostosis) should use position 2.
- Your plug is ready to use!
Tip: Many people have different sized ear canals on their left and right ears. Try on all three BUD sizes to find the best match for your ears. A proper fit is crucial to ensure a secure seal and fixation in your ear.
HOW TO CHANGE WINGS
- Grip the CORE with one hand and the heel of the WING with the other.
- Insert the rib of the CORE into the groove of the WING. Hold the CORE between your thumb and index finger. Secure the WING by pinching it between your thumb and the CORE. While pinching one side of the WING, stretch it gently while mounting it onto the rib of the CORE with a circular motion.
- With the rotation guide snapped in place, gently pull the remaining part of the WING over the rib of the CORE until it snaps in position. Done!
Tip: It’s easier if you remove the BUD before changing the WING.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SURFEARS®
To ensure proper functionality for your SurfEars® please follow these care instructions:
- Wash plugs in fresh warm water after use
- Keep out of direct sun light while not in use
- Store in a dry cool place
Tip: If you haven’t washed your plugs frequently salt crystals may build up, blocking the mesh and reducing functionality.
To restore functionality of plugs you can leave them in warm water for a few hours, gently clean the mesh with a soft brush, rinse under fresh warm water and let dry.
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.35
Delivery expected by Monday 3 June
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.72
Delivery expected by Wednesday 29 May
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.09
Delivery expected by Thursday 23 May
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold