Customer Service Agent
Freeze is growing! We’ve had a bumper few years, supplying premium snow, surf and outdoor products to our global customer base. To support the next stage of our growth, we’re looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Agent to join the eCommerce team in our Edinburgh HQ and help us to continue to deliver industry-leading customer service.
We serve customers from all over the globe, through our website, marketplaces and social channels. It’s a competitive landscape and we’re up against major international players, so the service we deliver needs to be top-notch. Using our customer service platform, email & telephone systems, you’ll provide the best possible experience to all of our customers – helping to maintain our excellent 9.8/10 Trustpilot rating.
In return, you’ll have the chance to join a fun and energetic team in a relaxed work environment, with the opportunity to put your stamp on a fast-moving global business. And if you’re a lover of snow, surf or outdoor gear, the staff discount’s pretty tasty too!
Key elements of the role…
- Working with our existing team to provide industry-leading Customer Service
- Replying to customer emails & messages
- Answering customer queries over the phone
- Assisting with Returns processing
- Increasing sales through great advice
At the very least, you’ll have…
- A customer-focused attitude, with an understanding of what makes an exceptional customer experience
- Experience of working in Customer Service
- Exceptional self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have…
- A genuine passion for skiing, snowboarding, surfing and/or the outdoors
- An understanding of ski, snowboard, surf & outdoor equipment and the brands we stock
- An understanding of the industry and culture we work in
What we’re offering…
- The chance to join a young and dynamic team working with products we love
- Experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce business that’s making strong growth in international markets
- A fresh new working environment
- The opportunity and support to learn and develop professionally
- Regular staff nights out and fun activities to get involved in
- Significant discounts on snow, surf and outdoor product
This is a full-time position and our operational hours are Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, and at the weekend, 9am to 5pm. You’ll need to be flexible and able to work five out of seven days a week.
If this sounds like your kind of opportunity, send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com.