The classic and durable Dakine Split Roller travel bag is designed to make traveling easier
Whether you’re taking off to in search of fresh powder or flawless barrels, you want to make sure you have the proper travel bag to store all your essential kit. And that’s exactly why Dakine have built you their Split Roller bags. They’re premium roller bags that are made to hold a bunch of your gear – keeping it safe and organised – and making your life in airports easier, so that you can focus on getting to-and-from your destination without worrying about your bags.
The best bits…
- Large main compartment can hold the majority of your clothes and gear
- Mesh organiser compartments are perfect for that extra footwear, accessories and personal items
- Rugged ripstop polyester construction materials
- Split-level design that features separated top and bottom compartments for easy organisation and access
- Split wing collapsible compression brace
- Generous exterior zippered stash pockets that can securely store your travel documents, a wallet or two, a pair of flip-flops or any other accessories
- Easy-rolling durability with a strong telescopic handle and smooth urethane wheels
- Durably-stitched strap handles on the top, front, and side of the bag make it easy to pick up and sling over a shoulder
- Reinforced base with durable plastic and rails, so you can rest easy knowing it’ll take the abuse of even the most enthusiastic airline baggage handlers
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Saturday 13 July
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $28.00
Delivery expected by Monday 1 July
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold