A solid corduroy-cruiser for inbound aggression with capable tour-ability too
The Lupo AX 120 Alpine Touring Ski Boots from Dalbello bring some solid boot feel and an ultra-capable touring mode for the days when the backcountry is calling. The Lupo AX 120 can crush corduroy all morning, then skin-up for the out-back all arvo.
Touring tech that’ll work on the groomers
The Lupo AX features Grip Walk Outsoles and Cabrio Design Architecture for a comfy boot-bound experience. The 120 Flex provides absolute control even for faster and heavier skiers, and the 100 mm last will happily suit a medium width foot.
The best bits…
- 100 mm last for mid-wide fit
- Contour 4 Technology provides critical fit in key areas
- Cuff Hyperband is wide and comfy on shins
- 120 Flex - Stiff but not overbearing
- Kinetic Response Tongue for interchangeable flex stiffness.
- I.F. (Instant Fit) Air Liner quickly custom moulded
- 3 Piece Cabrio Design architecture - shell/cuff/tongue for customised flex patterns
- Dynamically Balanced Stance
- Low Cuff Hinge Point for natural movement
- Adjustable Twin Cuff Alignment for custom aligning og boot cuff.
- Solid and sturdy cuff lock/unlock Hike & Ride Mechanism
- Cuff Range Movement of 67° (40° Forward Lean, 27° Backward Lean). Pretty wild.
- Removable Tongue for uphill comfort
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention for a secure connection
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle prevents buckle breakage
- Screwed Rivets for easy repair and replacement.
- Velcro Power Strap
- Grip Walk Outsoles
- Alloy Tech Inserts
- Interchangeable Alpine Soles [Sold Separately] *
- Downhill Weight (Tongue On): 1670 g
- Hike Mode Weight (Tongue Removed): 1500 g
*Note: Due to the inclusion of metal tech inserts in the Lupo bootsole lugs, aftermarkets replacement alpine sole plates are NOT CERTIFIED to conform to alpine ski boot norm (ISO 5355) sole standard.
|Shoe sizes available||26.5, 27.5, 28.5 and 29.5|
|UK Size||US Mens Size||US Womens Size||Mondo Point||EU Size|
Your ski boot size may be different from your shoe size. On the whole it is not a good idea to get boots bigger than your shoe size though, they should fit snugly. If you're not certain, you can take advantage of our return service.
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked - $0.00
Delivery expected by Friday 2 November
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $28.93
Delivery expected by Monday 22 October
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from firstname.lastname@example.org
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.