A solid corduroy-cruiser for inbound aggression with capable tour-ability too
The Lupo AX 120 Alpine Touring Ski Boots from Dalbello bring some solid boot feel and an ultra-capable touring mode for the days when the backcountry is calling. The Lupo AX 120 can crush corduroy all morning, then skin-up for the out-back all arvo.
Touring tech that’ll work on the groomers
The Lupo AX features Grip Walk Outsoles and Cabrio Design Architecture for a comfy boot-bound experience. The 120 Flex provides absolute control even for faster and heavier skiers, and the 100 mm last will happily suit a medium width foot.
Sorry, we're unable to ship Dalbello products outside of Europe, Switzerland or Norway.
The best bits…
- 100 mm last for mid-wide fit
- Contour 4 Technology provides critical fit in key areas
- Cuff Hyperband is wide and comfy on shins
- 120 Flex - Stiff but not overbearing
- Kinetic Response Tongue for interchangeable flex stiffness.
- I.F. (Instant Fit) Air Liner quickly custom moulded
- 3 Piece Cabrio Design architecture - shell/cuff/tongue for customised flex patterns
- Dynamically Balanced Stance
- Low Cuff Hinge Point for natural movement
- Adjustable Twin Cuff Alignment for custom aligning og boot cuff.
- Solid and sturdy cuff lock/unlock Hike & Ride Mechanism
- Cuff Range Movement of 67° (40° Forward Lean, 27° Backward Lean). Pretty wild.
- Removable Tongue for uphill comfort
- Micro-Adjustable Aluminum
- Dynalink Rearfoot Retention for a secure connection
- Inverted Forefoot Buckle prevents buckle breakage
- Screwed Rivets for easy repair and replacement.
- Velcro Power Strap
- Grip Walk Outsoles
- Alloy Tech Inserts
- Interchangeable Alpine Soles [Sold Separately] *
- Downhill Weight (Tongue On): 1670g
- Hike Mode Weight (Tongue Removed): 1500g
*Note: Due to the inclusion of metal tech inserts in the Lupo bootsole lugs, aftermarkets replacement alpine sole plates are NOT CERTIFIED to conform to alpine ski boot norm (ISO 5355) sole standard.
|UK Size||US Mens Size||US Womens Size||Mondo Point||EU Size|
Your ski boot size may be different from your shoe size. On the whole it is not a good idea to get boots bigger than your shoe size though, they should fit snugly. If you're not certain, you can take advantage of our return service.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $27.80
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold