Some people just want to go up. Whether it's you, or the guy setting the agressive track in front, you'll be loving the extra traction. This high traction version of G3's flagship alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction for those days when you're faced with a more aggressive ascent or tricky, hard pack surfaces. G3's high traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions.
The best bits...
- All G3 alpinist skins come with a G3 trim tool, G3 skin savers, and G3's new skin wallet
- Innovative laminated tip connector with new low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection
- Ail connector with 16cm of length adjustment range, and new 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on
- Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins
- New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion
- Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush
- Non-toxic adhesive
- PFOA Free, G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
Not sure which skins are the right ones? Check out our Ski and Splitboard Touring Skins Buying Guide.
G3 Size Guide for Alpinist and Scala Skins
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|Short||153 - 169||222 g / 7.8 oz - 336 g / 11.9 oz|
|Medium||168 - 184||240 g / 8.5 oz - 367 g / 12.9 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||257 g / 9.1 oz - 397 g / 14.0 oz|
The Expedition Skins are cut-to-length
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.43
Delivery expected by Monday 4 February
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.86
Delivery expected by Wednesday 30 January
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at email@example.com
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.30
Delivery expected by Thursday 24 January
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold