Some people just want to go up. Whether it's you, or the guy setting the agressive track in front, you'll be loving the extra traction. This high traction version of G3's flagship alpinist fabric offers exceptional traction for those days when you're faced with a more aggressive ascent or tricky, hard pack surfaces. G3's high traction skins can increase traction by 10-20% on steep, hard pack surfaces, depending on snow conditions.
The best bits...
- All G3 alpinist skins come with a G3 trim tool, G3 skin savers, and G3's new skin wallet
- Innovative laminated tip connector with new low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection
- Ail connector with 16cm of length adjustment range, and new 'pop up' feature to make it easier to remove your skins with your gloves on
- Removable rip strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins
- New this year, if your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion
- Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush
- Non-toxic adhesive
- PFOA Free, G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards
- Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada
Not sure which skins are the right ones? Check out our Ski and Splitboard Touring Skins Buying Guide.
G3 Size Guide for Alpinist and Scala Skins
|SIZE||SKI LENGTH (CM)||WEIGHT (SINGLE)|
|Short||153 - 169||222 g / 7.8 oz - 336 g / 11.9 oz|
|Medium||168 - 184||240 g / 8.5 oz - 367 g / 12.9 oz|
|Long||183 - 199||257 g / 9.1 oz - 397 g / 14.0 oz|
The Expedition Skins are cut-to-length
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.56
Delivery expected by Wednesday 31 October
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $13.14
Delivery expected by Friday 26 October
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.72
Delivery expected by Monday 22 October
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from firstname.lastname@example.org
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.