Ultralight, durable, highly weather resistant climbing pack designed for fast and light travel on alpine, ice, rock and ski alpinism routes.
The Arc'teryx attention to performance details, focus on delivering maximum functionality with minimalist design, and unrivaled commitment to craftsmanship combine in a fast, light, hardwearing pack for climbers and ski alpinists. It begins with the materials. Highly weather resistant, light in weight, and designed for the rigors of ice and granite, the N400-AC² pack fabric is coated inside and out to create an air and water impermeable fabric that resists almost any weather condition and is very resistant to abrasion.
The best bits…
- Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments. The pack weighs a mere 670 grams (23.6 ounces) and is optimized to work with other Arc'teryx Ascent products to deliver an ultrafast, ultralight alpine system ready for the harshest conditions.
- Minimalist, high performance and light weight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
- Laminated, highly waterproof and light weight. Taped seams, permits custom attachments.
- Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- Unique thermoformed shoulder straps combine the N400r-AC² nylon 6 ripstop, Burly Double Weave fabric and HyPUR-cel foam. The result is an air permeable strap that provides comfort and minimizes irritation, yet is surprisingly light in weight.
- Efficient suspension system offers load support for minimal weight. A simple 40mm webbing belt helps minimize sway while navigating technical routes.
- RollTop tucks into the pack and out of the way, leaving the drawstring collar to seal the pack.
- Lash points on the front and each side help carry skis or a sleeping pad, and the bungee attachment holds crampons, ice tools, or can stash a jacket for quick access when the weather turns.