Protecting yourself against the elements doesn't mean having to buy a pair of drab, boring ski pants from a generic climbing brand. The Bleeker pant packages the weather beating properties of Gore-Tex with the wearable and desirable styling of Armada. The Moderate tailored fit gives them a modern contemporary feel without being overtly skinny or worse, baggy.
All outerwear in the Armada Mainline Outerwear Collection starts with high-quality face fabrics, custom developed in a variety of weights and weaves that complement each unique design. The fabrics are then laminated to a high-performance waterproof and breathable membrane with a minimum weatherproof standard of 10K/10K while an additional DWR treatment is applied to the exterior to shed water, slush and snow from the surface.
What we say: â€œIt's so refreshing when a brand like Armada combines premium Gore-tex with design and cut we actually want to wear. Long gone are the days when performance outerwear was nothing short of cringe-inducing.â€
· Mesh Lining with Brushed Tricot Seat
· Fully Taped Seams Sealed with GORE-SEAM Tape
· RECCO Avalanche Rescue System
· YKK Aquaguard Water Repellent Zippers
· Mesh Lined Inner Leg Vents
· Adjustable Inner Waistband
· Boot Gaiter with Lycra Suspension
· Lower Boot Gussets
· Schoeller Keprotec Cuff Reinforcement
· Pant to Jacket Snap Interface