A comfortable tent built for optimal capacity and durability
Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 V2 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group, whether you're taking your friends backcountry camping or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large staydry doors provide easy access, while new larger vestibules let you store lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm ready, adjustable guy lines are pre attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy to assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and built in attic gear lofts.
The vital stats...
- Capacity: 4
- Fast & light weight w/ footprint (kg): 2.36
- Minimum weight (kg): 3.89
- Packed weight (kg): 4.26
- Floor area (sq.ft): 5.02
- Vestibule area (sq.m): 1.67
- Tent volume (l): 285
- Number of poles: 2 aluminum 7000 series
- Interior peak height (cm): 121
- Packed size (cm): 56 x 17
- Number of doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Rainfly fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm durashield polyurethane & DWR, 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm polyurethane & DWR, 68D ripstop polyester 1,500mm polyurethane and silicone
- Canopy fabric: 40D ripstop nylon, 40D ripstop nylon DWR
- Mesh type: 20D nylon micro mesh
- Floor fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule volume (l): 538
Not sure which tent to choose? Check out our tent buying guide.