A fast and light daypack that makes life on the urban trail or day trip tours that much easier
The Maya 22 handles the gear while you handle traffic of any kind. This low-profile 22-liter women’s backpack excels at active use, with flexible Biosync suspension keeping you agile and free. This light and fast daypack is ideal for quick urban adventures and days out on lowland trails. The simple, ergonomic and compressible design makes it perfect for carrying all your day trip essentials and a little more on longer travels.
The best bits…
- Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel
- Women's specific Die-cut BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip
- Comfort grip custom moulded loop zipper pullers
- Dual layer bottom panel for added durability
- Quickstow system on shoulder harness for a secure, scratch free way to store your sunglasses
- Soft Touch Accessory pocket for scratch free storage of valuables
- Dedicated zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir but the reservoir is not included
- Top zippered pocket with soft touch liner to protect valuable items and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets for water bottles and other kit your need to access quickly
- Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing
- Trekking pole/tool attachment with bungee closure system
- Custom comfort-grip moulded zipper pulls and moulded webbing keepers for strap management
|Colours available||Mercury Grey|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Thursday 11 July
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.36
Delivery expected by Monday 8 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.73
Delivery expected by Wednesday 3 July
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.09
Delivery expected by Thursday 27 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold