An ultralight pack that’s always ready to go further, faster and higher
The Octal 45 Women’s-specific Backpack from Gregory is built to equip you with the lightest adventure pack for long days, big miles and serious expeditions. The Octal is designed as an ultralight pack with supreme support. Their AeroSpan ventilated suspension system is perfect when you're putting in long days back-to-back-to-back. The comfort and support from the lightweight Octal 45 will maximise efficiency so you can go further.
Superb suspension systems
Gregory’s comfortable suspension system is combined with moisture wicking mesh to keep you happy when you’re going fast. The Ultralight 7001 Tubular aluminium frame is built with anti-barrelling support for easy packing and a stable load. There’s a custom-fitted raincover included for the days when it’s raining cats and dogs.
The best bits…
- AeroSpan ventilated suspension with moisture wicking mesh
- Ultralight 7001 tubular aluminium frame with leaf-spring lumbar pad and anti-barrelling support
- Women's specific FocusForm dual density shoulder harness with LifeSpan EVA foam and sternum strap with hydration clip
- Women's specific padded LifeSpan EVA foam hipbelts with large zippered pockets
- Custom fitted raincover included - stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades
- Ultralight weather flap included -stows in a quick access zippered pocket on underside of the top lid
- Top pocket with zippered compartment and an underside zippered pocket, attachment points, and key clip
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port
- Ultralight V-compression with pass-through for over or under compression
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket and side stretch mesh pockets with side trail access
- Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system
- Custom comfort-grip moulded zipper pulls and moulded webbing keepers for strap management
The vital stats…
See the table below for sizing, weight and dimensions of the small and medium Octal 45 backpacks.
|Fits Torso||16" - 18" / 40.6 - 45.7cm||18" - 20" / 45.7 - 50.8cm|
|Fits Hips/Waist||27" - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3cm||28" - 48" / 71.1 - 121.9cm|
|Weight||2.39lbs / 1.08kg||2.47lbs / 1.12kg|
|Volume||45L / 2746cu in||48L / 2929cu in|
|Rain Cover Weight||0.2lbs / 91g||0.21lbs / 95g|
|Stripped Weight||1.03lbs / 2.28kg||1.08lbs / 2.37kg|
|Max Carry Weight||30lbs / 14kg||30lbs / 14kg|
|Packed Dimensions||26" x 12.5" x 10.5" / 66cm x 31.8cm x 26.7cm||28" x 12.5" x 11.5" / 71.1cm x 31.8cm x 29.2cm|
|Colours available||Frost Grey and Monarch Blue|
|Sizes available||M and S|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Thursday 4 July
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.28
Delivery expected by Monday 1 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.58
Delivery expected by Wednesday 26 June
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at email@example.com
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $18.87
Delivery expected by Thursday 20 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold