When you’re out in the wild, nothing compares to this multitasker. The propel 2L reservoir is equipped with an easy-to-use squeeze bulb that sprays water at your command. It’s fast-filling, leak-proof and fully reversible for easy cleaning. Power hydration at its best.
The best bits...
- Multi-use hydrant tube includes a silicone squeeze bulb and pressure activated valve for one handed dispensingg, spray to cool, clean, share, fill or drink
- Dust cover protects silicone bite valve from collecting dirt
- Pack clip easily attaches to backpack straps for quick access and ideal routing
- Wide slide-seal top makes it easy to fill and creates a leak-proof seal
- Plug-n-play connect system lets you easily disconnect the drink tube (an auto shutoff valve prevents leaking) and remove the reservoir from your pack for convenient refilling
- Fully reversible for easy cleaning and drying, top-shelf dishwasher safe
- Made of ultra-durable, lightweight, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60°C/140°F)
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
The vital stats...
- Capacity: 2L/70 fl oz
- Weight: 209g/7.3 oz
- Dimentions: 330mm/13in x 165mm/6.5in
- Material: thermoplastic polyurethane, HDPE, silicone
|Colours available||Malibu Blue|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.51
Delivery expected by Friday 5 April
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $13.03
Delivery expected by Monday 1 April
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at email@example.com
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.56
Delivery expected by Tuesday 26 March
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold