Freeze is growing! We’ve had another awesome year supplying premium snow, surf and outdoor products to our global customer base. To support the next stage of our growth, we’re looking to recruit an inventory controller to join our eCommerce Team.
Working with the wider Inventory and eCommerce Team, you’ll control the journey of new product and stock, from original order right through to it being available on freezeproshop.com for sale.
Using Microsoft Excel as your primary tool, it will be your responsibility to ensure that products are accurately represented to our customers. To succeed in this important role, you’ll need a sharp, analytical mind that’s good with numbers. You’ll be highly responsible, with a keen eye for detail – never willing to settle for second best.
In return for helping us to improve the standards of content and data quality in our systems, ultimately driving sales, we’ll support you to learn and develop in the role. You’ll receive a competitive salary and get access to a super chunky staff discount off gear, which can be a very appealing and valuable thing for the right candidate!
Key elements of the role…
- Working with the buying team to obtain product orders, before preparing these and passing to the data processing team
- Quality checking data from processing team and preparing for import into the inventory system
- Working with the buying team, brands and suppliers to find any missing information that’s required to complete product imports
- Gathering and uploading product data including images, specifications, additional info and content
- Assisting with stock arrival process
- Solving and amending stock discrepancies
To be ready for this role, you’ll have…
- Skill with numbers
- An analytical mind
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- A high-level working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Ideally, you’ll also have one or more of…
- A passion for the outdoors
- Skill, knowledge or experience in snow, surf or outdoor products
- Experience in a similar role
- A formal qualification in a related subject
What we’re offering…
- The chance to join a young and dynamic team working with products and activities that we love
- Experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce business that’s experiencing strong growth in international markets
- A fresh new working environment
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment
- Regular staff nights out and fun activities to get involved in
- Significant discounts on snow, surf and outdoor product