Buy skis, women's boots & bindings and save 10% with free mounting
Buy any Womens Ski Boots with a Pair of Footbeds and and Save 10% on your Footbeds
Built for performance – with USB charging…
A performance boot for the resort with a moderate flex, the new Spyre 100 offers the best of both worlds. The 100 flex facilitates powerful skiing when required yet is soft enough for finesse turning in variable conditions. Combined with the LuxFit PRO liners with optional USB rechargeable Thermic technology, the Spyre 100 is fully customizable for a precision fit.
Pretty much a radiator for your feet
Three heat settings, the heat controls sit just above the shell on the lateral part of the boot for easy access, even while skiing. Rechargeable via the secure yet easily accessed micro-USB port, the lightweight lithium-ion batteries provide up to 19 hours of heat.
The best bits...
- Strategically combined heat-mouldable foam and traditional foam liner
- Replaceable Outsoles with Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Power Wedge with removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Energy Interlock - rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex
- A rear co-injected Powerfuse Spyne - "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness
- New removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker's Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort
- Moulded/Lasted Design
- Foam Lower
- Strategically placed EVA Foam
- Mouldable Asymmetric Tongue
- Power Collar
- Power Wedge
|Shoe sizes available||24.5|
See the K2 Women's Ski Boot size guide below:
|Mondo||Women's UK||Women's US||EU|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked - $0.00
Delivery expected by Friday 2 November
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $28.93
Delivery expected by Monday 22 October
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from firstname.lastname@example.org
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.