Built for performance – with USB charging…
A performance boot for the resort with a moderate flex, the new Spyre 100 offers the best of both worlds. The 100 flex facilitates powerful skiing when required yet is soft enough for finesse turning in variable conditions. Combined with the LuxFit PRO liners with optional USB rechargeable Thermic technology, the Spyre 100 is fully customizable for a precision fit.
Pretty much a radiator for your feet
Three heat settings, the heat controls sit just above the shell on the lateral part of the boot for easy access, even while skiing. Rechargeable via the secure yet easily accessed micro-USB port, the lightweight lithium-ion batteries provide up to 19 hours of heat.
The best bits...
- Strategically combined heat-mouldable foam and traditional foam liner
- Replaceable Outsoles with Dual-injected soft and hard Thermo Plastic Urethane (TPU) for secure footing and increased life of the boots
- Power Wedge with removable spoiler for adjustable forward lean angle from 12 to 14 degrees.
- Dual sided cuff alignment for +/-2 degrees of cuff adjustment
- Energy Interlock - rivet-free technology that integrates the cuff and shell, putting less stress on the boot's material and produces a smoother, progressive flex
- A rear co-injected Powerfuse Spyne - "Y" shaped support that adds strength and power to the Energy Interlock to maximize fore/aft flex efficiency and lateral stiffness
- New removable and interchangeable ISO 9523 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker's Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort
- Moulded/Lasted Design
- Foam Lower
- Strategically placed EVA Foam
- Mouldable Asymmetric Tongue
- Power Collar
- Power Wedge
See the K2 Women's Ski Boot size guide below:
|Mondo||Women's UK||Women's US||EU|
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $27.80
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold