- Season Rating: 3
- Capacity: 1
- Packed Weight (kg): 0.79
- Number of Doors: 1
- Floor Area (sq. m): 1.63
- Packed Size (cm): 43 x 13
Ultralight backpacking tent for solo adventurers from industry leader MSR
When you’re moving fast and packing light, choosing the right tent is critical. The MSR Carbon Reflex 1 is an ultralight tent that doesn’t compromise on protection from the elements allowing you to get a good night’s sleep every time.
The best bits...
- Ultralight non-freestanding design.
- Unique pole geometry that optimizes headroom.
- Zipper-free vestibule saves weight.
- Fast & Light setup with optional footprint (*sold separately).
- Large doors for easy entry & exit.
- Breathable Micromesh canopy.
- Waterproof, taped-seam rainfly and bathtub-style floor to keep you dry.
- Reinforced stress points for durability.
- Internal mesh storage pockets to store the essentials.
What it's made of...
- Rainfly: 7D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Carbon Fibre Poles
|Packed Weight (kg)||0.79|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Floor Area (sq. m)||1.63|
|Packed Size (cm)||43 x 13|
Royal Mail Airmail (Europe) - €5,59
Delivery expected by Monday 11 December
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Tracked Airmail (Europe) - €11,20
Delivery expected by Tuesday 5 December
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 8 days for Mainland Western Europe, and 12 days for Eastern Europe and remote areas of Western Europe.
DPD International (Europe) - €17,92
Delivery expected by Friday 1 December
Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. This is an express fully trackable service, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from firstname.lastname@example.org
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.