The Ocean and Earth Compact Day Fish Cover fits 1 board and features 10mm padded nose panels and extra protection in high impact areas
The best bits...
- Expandable tail gusset
- Accommodates boards with both fixed or removable fins, unzip gusset to allow for fins
- Patented, removable hanging hook
- Large, lockable zipper heads for extra security for your boards
- 20mm padded detachable strap that stashes into pocket
- Reflective side faces sunlight to keep your board cool and stop wax melting
The vital stats...
- Top Layer: Armour weave polyester
- 2nd Layer: 5mm shock-absorbing foam
- 3rd (inside) Layer: Tarpee lining
- Weight(kg) : 1.4-1.6
- Width(inch): 27
|Colours available||Silver and Black|
|Sizes available||5'8", 6'0" and 6'4"|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Friday 5 July
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $27.57
Delivery expected by Friday 21 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold