Online Content Coordinator
Freeze is growing! We’ve had a bumper few years supplying premium snow, surf and outdoor gear to our global customer base. To support the next stage of our growth, we’re looking to recruit an Online Content Coordinator to join our Content Marketing team.
Working with the network of online content on freezeproshop.com, you’ll identify and deliver essential improvements that will directly impact our ecommerce conversion rate, and ultimately improve our bottom line.
Together with the Marketing Manager, you’ll carry out competitor research to identify areas for improvement and develop a priority list of content areas to be addressed. These could be anything from missing or sub-standard product descriptions to missing or insufficient images, missing size guides, buy guides or other decision-making content. While helping to populate this network of essential content, you’ll also help to link it all together, implementing SEO best practice to help Google and other search engines to make sense of our website.
This role could suit a digital marketing generalist, or someone with specific skills in copywriting, graphic design / image manipulation, SEO or Content Marketing who was looking to take their skills to the next level. You’ll need a keen eye for detail, able to see things from the customers perspective and identify areas for improvement.
Key elements of the role…
- Conducting online research to determine industry best practice
- Creating a report of suggested improvement priorities for the Freeze online content network
- Implementing changes as agreed with the Marketing Manager
- Editing, amending and populating product descriptions
- Collating, editing and uploading product images
- Collating information for and creating size guides and buy guides
- Carrying out essential link-building activities to generate links between content items
- Supporting the wider content & marketing team in all areas of content creation and production
At the very least, you’ll have…
- Dedication and a strong independent work ethic
- A keen eye for detail and a customer focus
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A good understanding of ecommerce and the decision-making content network
- The ability to think creatively and see the bigger picture
- An affinity with the Freeze brand and our story
Ideally, you’ll also have one or more of…
- Strong English writing skills, with examples of your previous work
- Skills with graphic design or image manipulation software, such as Illustrator or Photoshop
- A deep passion for the outdoors
- Skill, knowledge or experience in snow, surf or outdoor products
- Experience in a similar role
- A formal qualification in Marketing, English, Design or a related subject
- Experience working with website Content Management Systems
- An understanding of best practice in copywriting and/or link-building for SEO
What we’re offering…
- The chance to join a young and dynamic team working with products and activities that we love
- Experience working in a fast-paced e-commerce business that’s experiencing strong growth in international markets
- A fresh new working environment and/or the ability to work independently
- Flexibility and freedom, providing you have the dedication to earn it
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills in a professional environment
- Regular staff nights out and fun activities to get involved in
- Significant discounts on snow, surf and outdoor product
Sound like your kinda gig? Great! Apply by sending your CV & a brief covering letter to email@example.com.
The closing date is 5pm Wednesday 14 February 2018. Sorry, no agency applications!