A semi-recycled alpine shell that’s built to weather the worst storms out
Patagonia’s jack-of-all-things-alpine, the Triolet Jacket, leverages waterproof/breathable 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with a recycled polyester face in a feature-rich shell to deliver versatile, durable performance in heavy snow, driving wind and rain. The Triolet is fully loaded with features to create a comprehensive and functional shell that works with you – whatever the weather.
The 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric features a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded between a robust lining and a 100% recycled durable polyester outer shell. Born from tradition and infused with modernity, the Triolet Jacket maintains its mountain focus the way a hard shell should.
The best bits…
- 3-layer durable, waterproof/breathable and windproof GORE-TEX fabric with a 100% recycled polyester face for rugged protection
- Optimal Visibility Hood with laminated visor is helmet-compatible and two-way-adjustable to provide good visibility in poor conditions
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with watertight zips and zipper garages
- Two welted handwarmer pockets stay clear of a harness or pack waist belt
- Interior stretch catch-all pocket
- Welted, watertight two-way pit zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Low-profile cuffs use a tapered tab hook-and-loop closure for a tight wrist seal; dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out weather
- Elasticised strap at low back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants and select Alpine pants to prevent jacket from riding up
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Weight - 550 g (19.4 oz)
|Colours available||New Adobe|
|Sizes available||M and L|
|Size||Chest (Inches)||Waist (Inches)||Sleeve (Inches)|
|XXS||31 - 33||26||30|
|XS||34 - 35||28||32|
|S||35 - 37||29 - 30||33|
|M||38 - 40||31 - 33||34|
|L||42 - 44||34 - 36||35|
|XL||46- 48||38- 40||36|
|2XL||50 - 52||42 - 44||37|
|3XL||54 - 56||46 - 48||37.5|
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Saturday 13 July
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.33
Delivery expected by Wednesday 10 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.68
Delivery expected by Friday 5 July
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.02
Delivery expected by Monday 1 July
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold