Packed with unique features this bottle from Platypus does it all
The Swiss army knife of water bottles; this bottle unscrews to allow the top half to be used as a mug and the bottom half as a cup. It can also crush down to save space in your pack and is compatible with microfilters for use in the backcountry.
The best bits…
- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of its filled size when empty
- Simple to clean: Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning; both halves are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Packable + Tough: Bottle can be compacted down to half its size, making it convenient to pack. Top half of bottle is impact resistant; flexible lower half is unbreakable
- Great drinking experience: Taste-free material ensures unwanted tastes won’t ruin water freshness. Leak-proof cap opens with easy half turn; fits most ice cubes
- Filter-ready: Microfilter* can be purchased separately and used with any size Meta Bottle, turning it into a backcountry-ready water filter
- BPA-, BPS-, and phthalate-free
- Flexible cap lanyard makes it easy to carry & secure bottle
What it’s made of…
- Cap: Polypropylene / Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Bottle: Polypropylene / Thermoplastic Elastomer
|Colours available||Slate Grey, Bluebird Day, Spring Leaf, Lupine Purple and Coral Pink|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.31
Delivery expected by Thursday 4 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.63
Delivery expected by Saturday 29 June
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $18.95
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold