Packed with unique features this bottle from Platypus does it all
The Swiss army knife of water bottles; this bottle unscrews to allow the top half to be used as a mug and the bottom half as a cup. It can also crush down to save space in your pack and is compatible with microfilters for use in the backcountry.
The best bits…
- Twist to collapse down to 1/4 of its filled size when empty
- Simple to clean: Unscrew bottle halves for easy cleaning; both halves are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Packable + Tough: Bottle can be compacted down to half its size, making it convenient to pack. Top half of bottle is impact resistant; flexible lower half is unbreakable
- Great drinking experience: Taste-free material ensures unwanted tastes won’t ruin water freshness. Leak-proof cap opens with easy half turn; fits most ice cubes
- Filter-ready: Microfilter* can be purchased separately and used with any size Meta Bottle, turning it into a backcountry-ready water filter
- BPA-, BPS-, and phthalate-free
- Flexible cap lanyard makes it easy to carry & secure bottle
What it’s made of…
- Cap: Polypropylene / Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Bottle: Polypropylene / Thermoplastic Elastomer
|Colours available||Bluebird Day, Spring Leaf, Lupine Purple, Coral Pink and Aquamarine|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.56
Delivery expected by Thursday 1 November
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $13.14
Delivery expected by Saturday 27 October
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.72
Delivery expected by Monday 22 October
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
We will happily exchange or refund items up to one month from the date of receipt (see cancelation policy). In addition to this we may be able to exchange or refund items returned outwith this timeframe if they are in unused and perfect condition but a small re-stocking charge may apply, please contact us by email to discuss this before sending goods back within this time frame.
On the back of your delivery note you will find your returns form which details the returns process. If you can't find it you request one from firstname.lastname@example.org
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Faulty items that are under manufacturers warranty can be returned to us and if found to be faulty will be refunded or replaced, this is subject to inspection by the manufacturer. Please contact us for a returns authorisation before sending, if found not to be faulty then we may have to charge for any re-posting costs and will be unable to cover your return costs.
- Underwear (for obvious reasons)
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, as these will have been done to your specific requirements
- DVDs which have been opened
- Any item which is missing tags or is not in a new condition
Please note, that customers are responsible for the cost of returning items to us for returns or exchanges, however we will happily cover the cost of shipping exchanges back to you.