Versatile compatibility with excellent transmission and power
The Warden MNC 13 Ski Bindings from Salomon are gaining rapid popularity because of their Multi Norm Compatibility (NMC). Kitted up with a new pair of touring boots? Fancy taking them for a blast on your favourite piste skis? The NMC Warden 13 Ski Bindings allow you to do just that.
Reliable and highly-popular downhill binding
Multi Norm Capability with toe adjustment makes skiing your downhill sticks with touring boots a dream. Furthermore, the MNC Warden 13 retains its trademark ease and reliability when stepping-in. With a DIN setting range from 4-13, the MNC Warden from Salomon is suitable for skiers between the 42-125kg (92-275lbs) range – so pretty much everyone.
The best bits…
- U-Power Compact Toe is Multi Norm Compatible and delivers consistent release.
- Integrated Oversized (71mm) platform for precise power transmission
- Automatic Wing Adjustment to boot width and height with engagement.
- Sliding AFD is compatible with all boot norms
- Manual Toe Height Adjustment for different boot norms
- Heel arch technology
- Freeski Brake decreases hang ups on switch landings.
- Progressive Transfer Pads underneath heel and toe for more shock absorption.
- Low Profile Chassis for increased terrain feedback
The vital stats…
- Weight per boot (appox.): 1132g
- Adjustment Range: 28 mm
- Height: 24.5 mm
Unfortunately, we're unable to ship this product outside Europe, Switzerland & Norway.
Not sure about which ski boots to choose? Check out our Ski Binding Buying Guide for a full rundown.
|Individual Weight (kg)||1.132|
Check out the Salomon Ski Binding size guide below:
|BINDING SIZE||FITS SKI BOOT SOLE LENGTHS (MM)|
|SMALL||260 - 320|
|LARGE||305 - 360|
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.02
Delivery expected by Monday 1 July
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold