Lightweight, stiff and comfortable – the women’s Freedom SL is a formidable alpine touring performer
Melding together Scarpa’s knowledge and technical know-how from their AT & Telemark collections, the women’s Freedom SL offers lightest-in-class descent performance, and a huge range of motion for climbing, with tech binding compatibility. Made from Pebax Renew – an eco-friendly plastic derived from castor oil – with over-injected carbon fibre inserts, these boots are super lightweight, while retaining their rigidity and stiffness.
A huge range of ankle mobility for those long climbs
Combing powerful descending performance and touring compatibility, the Freedom SL offers an unprecedented 27° range of motion in walk mode. The boot also offers an interchangeable sole unit which can be teamed with both an alpine and TLT to give you a versatile boot which is equally at home in resort or the backcountry.
Warmth and comfort as standard
At the centre of it all is a heat-mouldable intuition liner that delivers warmth and comfort in a whole range of conditions, whether climbing or descending. The wide and comfy toe box allows for foot splay, while flat stitching prevents any rubbing or discomfort. Warm when the temperature drops and breathable when you're climbing, the Freedom SL WMN is a great all-rounder.
The best bits…
- Ride Power Block mechanism unlocks easily to maximize range of movement
- Extended Buckle Rack efficiently locks the buckle guaranteeing comfort while hiking
- Scarpa® Finger Strap allows you to open and close the strap using one finger, even with gloves on
- Special Zipped Rack makes it easy to get in and out of the boot with the liner on
- Protective Rays protect the first buckle from accidental impacts
- Height-adjustable Asymmetric Spoiler
- Scarpa® Mountain Plus full-rubber Vibram® sole
- Carbon Core technology delivers ultimate power transmission and anti-torsion control
- Special dedicated freeride-specific last
- Axial Power Control improves the angle of the ankle and knee joints
- Heat-mouldable Intuition liner with double pull-tab, I.C.S. Tongue and cuff reinforcement
Not sure about which ski boots to choose? Check out our Ski Boot Buying Guide for a full rundown.
|Shoe sizes available||23.5, 24.5, 25 and 25.5|
See below for the Women's Scarpa Ski Boot size guide:
Free Worldwide Delivery | Non-Tracked | US & CA - $0.00
Delivery expected by Saturday 6 April
This is a limited-time free shipping offer. It's free, so won't be the fastest service we offer, and depending on the size of your item, it may not be tracked - but it will be a good reliable service that should arrive within three weeks.
Express International Medium | Tracked | USA & Canada - $29.17
Delivery expected by Monday 25 March
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold