Seasonal Retail Assistant
Retail Team - Freeze Pro Shop, Edinburgh
Freeze is looking for a Full Time Retail Assistant, ideally with boot-fitting and workshop experience to join us at our flagship store in Edinburgh over winter.
Key elements of the role…
- Sharing the stoke, we’re all here for the same reason.
- Assisting customers in ensuring they receive the best service and gear advice that Freeze is renowned for.
- Maintaining and developing product presentation and product displays.
- Developing and maintaining your position as an expert with in the fields of ski, snowboard, surf and outdoor.
- Assisting in the workshop. Servicing and mounting skis and snowboards during busy periods.
- Organising and delegating effectively and clearly when necessary.
At the very least, you’ll have…
- Retail experience or experience in working in a customer - facing environment.
- A understanding of what makes an exceptional customer experience.
- A passion for skiing, snowboarding, surfing and the outdoors.
- A deep understanding of the industry and culture we work in and live by.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we’re offering…
- The chance to join a young and dynamic team working with products and activities that we love.
- Experience working in a fast-growing company.
- Regular staff nights out and fun activities to get involved in.
- Significant staff discount.
Start Date: October
Finishing Date: April (approx)
Hours: Full time, weekend work will be required
If this sounds like your kinda gig, please submit your C.V. and covering letter outlining why you want to join us and what you can bring to the team to email@example.com