Sexwax Quick Humps surfboard wax formulas are the "go to" choice for professional and experienced surfers around the world.
Find the ideal balance between stability and stickiness by utilizing these formulas alone or as part of a Basecoat/Topcoat combination.
Cold Twin Pack - Yellow + Red:
- The ideal combination of Base coat and top coat wax for cold water. Think Scotland in the summer or South of England in winter, but you do not need the stickiness of the sexwax dream cream
Cool Twin Pack - Purple + Blue:
- The ideal combination of Base coat and top coat wax for cool to cold water. For England in the cooler summer days or if you are heading for some winter swells in Europe then this is your option
Warm Twin Pack - Green + Blue:
- The ideal combination of Base coat and top coat wax for warmer water. If you are in a fair weather surfer in the South of England, or are in Europe for the summer then this is the one
Tropic Twin Pack - Red + Blue:
- The ideal combination of Base coat and top coat wax for the lucky guys out there. If you find yourself wearing a rashie as protection from the sun, instead of to afford some extra warmth, then this is for you
|Colours available||1X Extreme Soft - Yellow, 2X Extra Soft - Purple, 3X Soft - Green, 4X Firm - Orange, 5X Hard - Red, 6X Extra Hard - Blue, 1X Extreme Soft - Yellow Twin Pack, 2X Extra Soft - Purple Twin Pack, 3X Soft - Green Twin Pack, 4X Firm - Orange Twin Pack, 6X Extra Hard - Blue Twin Pack, Cold Twin Pack - Yellow + Red, Cool Twin Pack - Purple + Blue, Warm Twin Pack - Green + Blue and Tropic Twin Pack - Red + Blue|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.34
Delivery expected by Monday 10 June
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.70
Delivery expected by Wednesday 5 June
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at email@example.com
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.06
Delivery expected by Friday 31 May
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold