Awesome insoles that’ll keep your feet sweet
Superfeet insoles are the ideal product to improve the comfort levels you experience in your ski boots, snowboard boots or other performance footwear. In most cases, the standard footbed that comes with your footwear as standard is not fully up to the job. In any case, it’s unlikely that the shoe or boot manufacturer has gone to the lengths that Superfeet have, to create the perfect insole for you.
There are a range of flavours of Superfeet insole available, but they all share some of the same key features…
- Biomechanical shapes with supportive high-density closed-cell foam
- All natural antimicrobial coatings that inhibit the growth of odour-causing bacteria
- Stabilizer caps that support the rear foot and provide structure and stability to the foam layer
- Heel cups that help position the heel to naturally absorb impact
Now we’ll look at each of the individual types of insole and what they’re best at…
Start fast and finish strong on the heavy-duty shock absorption and legendary support that make the original GREEN Superfeet’s most famous insole.
- Deep heel cup offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption
Long-lasting support packed into a thinner, high-performance insole to help improve the fit of a wide range of footwear.
- Low profile thinner design
Breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create the most innovative, high performance Superfeet insole ever.
- Carbon fibre stabilizer cap supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability
- Reinforced with EVOLyte, Superfeet’s proprietary carbon fibre & polymer blend
- Beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear
- Foam perforations under the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Wider forefoot accommodates a wider range of footwear
- The thinnest and most low profile Superfeet insole
|Colours available||Blue and Carbon|
|Sizes available||B (UK 2-3.5) and C (UK 4-5.5)|
|Men's (UK Shoe Size)||-||-||4.5-6||6.5-8||8.5-10||10.5-12||12.5-14|
|Women's (UK Shoe Size)||-||2.5-4||4.5-6||6.5-9||8.5-11||10.5-13||12.5-15|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.31
Delivery expected by Thursday 4 July
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.63
Delivery expected by Saturday 29 June
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at email@example.com
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $18.95
Delivery expected by Monday 24 June
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on email@example.com and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold