Grab a design icon in the world of tree tents
The Stingray, from Tentsile, is their flagship three-man tree tent. Such has been the monumental success of the design, they already see it as a bit of a design icon, and we certainly don't disagree.
As with all Tensile tents, the Stingray is designed to be suspended between three solid anchor points - trees, trucks, boulders - whatever you can find to take the weight.
The Stingray tree tent offers a premium package that includes no less than three comfy hammock berths covered by a full-size mesh mosquito/insect net and accessed by two doors or a central hatch in the floor.
Keep the removable rain fly sheet off for awesome views or peg it out to the ground to form a massive fifteen square metre covered porch for cooking or shelter.
As with some other Tentsile models, once you get used to setting it up you can lose 2kg from the overall weight by getting rid of two ratchets. So what are you waiting for? Grab one and get practicing!
- Time to set up: fifteen minutes
- Number of seasons: Four (Doesn't include Arctic Circle winter)
- Overall size: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1m / 13.5 x 13.5 x 13.5ft
- Size when packed down: 58 x 24 x 24cm / 23 x 10 x 10in
- Area of floor inside: 7m² / 75ft²
- Area of dry porch with fly: 12m² / 130ft²
- Number of doors: x 2
- Height of interior while unloaded: 120cm / 4ft
- Overall weight: 9kg/ 20lbs (Save 2.kg / 6lbs by dropping 2 ratchets from your system when experienced)
- Number of poles: 2 x 8.5mm diameter anodised aluminium alloy 7001 T6
- Roof material: Tear resistant insect mesh. It offers protection against the smallest sand flies
- Flysheet: Removable 70D PU coated waterproof polyester, 3000HH, in a choice of colours. Area 160ft² / 14m²
- Floor fabric: 240D inclined joint nylon-polyester composite fabric reinforced with 20+ metres of seatbelt
- Number of ratchets & straps: 3 x Straps and heavy-duty ratchets buckles- 2.5 ton minimum breaking strength
- Number of pegs: 3 x Giant Pegs
- Maximum sleeping capacity: 3 adults and their gear or 2 adults and 2 children
- Maximum overall load: 400kg / 880lbs
- Fire safety rating: Fire resistance meets USA CPAI-84 and Canadian FR16
|Season Rating||4 Season|
|Packed Weight (kg)||9|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Floor Area (sq. m)||7|
|Packed Size (cm)||58 x 24|
Royal Mail Airmail | Non-Tracked | USA & Canada - $6.43
Delivery expected by Monday 4 March
Royal Mail Airmail is a budget non-trackable delivery method for smaller items. There are no guarantees on delivery date, as this will depend on your location. It is rare for delivery to take more than 2 weeks. If you would like more detailed information please contact us at email@example.com
Royal Mail Airmail | Tracked | USA & Canada - $12.88
Delivery expected by Wednesday 27 February
This service is fully trackable and will be delivered by your Postman, Monday to Saturday at your normal delivery time. There is no signature required. Delivery times are approximately 7 working days, however remote areas may take slightly longer. if you have any queries regarding delivery times please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Express International Light | Tracked | USA & Canada - $19.32
Delivery expected by Thursday 21 February
This is an express fully tracked service with either DHL or Fedex, and a signature is required on delivery. Delivery will be made Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm. Details regarding delivery times can be found on our delivery information page. If you have a specific request for the courier to be used, please email us email@example.com
OUR RETURNS POLICY
Generally, we'll be happy to exchange or refund anything you've bought for up to one month from the date you receive it, so long as it’s in perfect, unused condition. If you'd like to return or exchange an item you bought more than one month ago, then you may be able to, but please email us about it first – a small restocking charge may also apply.
Returning or exchanging an item does not affect your statutory rights. You’ll find the official cancellation policy within full our Terms & Conditions.
EXTENDED RETURNS FOR CHRISTMAS
All orders made between 1 November 2018 and 24 December 2018 are eligible for our extended return period. So, if you’re buying someone a gift and it’s not quite right, you’ve got until 24 March 2019 to return it*.
*All other return terms & conditions still apply.
WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING?
On the back of the delivery note that's included with your order you'll find your returns form. This outlines everything you need to know about the returns process, the information we’ll need from you and where you need to send it back to. If you can't find this form, just download it here, or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll email it over to you.
WHO COVERS THE COST OF RETURNING AN ITEM?
You’re responsible for the cost of returning items to us, but if you choose an exchange, we’ll be happy to cover the cost of shipping things back to you.
ITEMS THAT YOU CAN'T RETURN...
- Anything that’s missing its tags or isn’t in a perfect, new and unused condition, including all its packaging
- Skis and ski bindings which have been mounted, because these will have been done to your specific requirements and can’t be resold