Warehouse Team (Temporary)
Freeze Pro Shop, Edinburgh
Here at Freeze, we’re all about connecting people with their passions. We’ve been equipping adventures since 2000, and we’re now supplying premium snow, surf and outdoor products to more customers around the world than ever before. As we continue to grow we need more hands on deck, so we’re looking for full time warehouse staff to join our friendly team in South Gyle, Edinburgh for around three or four months.
The role will be primarily based in our warehouse – picking and packing products, helping to keep things organised and making sure that we delight our customers by getting their prized purchases to them neatly packaged and on time. You may also help out in the shop or work with our website team from time to time, so there’s plenty to keep things interesting. The team here are a flexible bunch, who enjoy turning their hand to new skills and challenges.
As well as the opportunity to work for a flexible and accommodating business, with a fun team in a relaxed environment, you’ll get free fresh fruit and coffee and regular staff nights out - can't say fairer than that!
To be in with a shout, you’ll need to be a reliable hard-worker with a keen eye for detail – it’s super important that we pick the right products and pack them in a careful and conscientious way. A sense of humour helps – while a passion for skiing, snowboarding, surfing and the outdoors in general is always a bonus.
Key elements of the role…
- Working as a member of our busy pick, pack and ship team, ensuring all customer orders are despatched on time and to a very high standard
- Ensuring that delivery paperwork is accurate, filed & completed for the customer
- Daily unpacking, checking and shelving all new product deliveries that have arrived from suppliers
- Maintaining our excellent service standards and going the extra mile for every customer
- Mucking-in as a good team member while being able to work efficiently on your own
Ideally, you’ll be…
- Hard-working and reliable with good time-keeping
- Comfortable working to deadlines, particularly during the busy periods
- Good at working under pressure to ensure all orders are despatched on time
- Flexible and willing to work on whatever tasks are required to get the job done
- Able to work a variety of shifts across a long weekly shift pattern which operates 7-days a week – sharing weekend shifts is essential!
What we’re offering…
- A relaxed and fun working environment
- Free fresh fruit, coffee and tea
- Flexibility and understanding
Sound like your kinda gig? Great! Send an email to email@example.com with details of your work history along with a little bit about yourself and why you think you’ll be a good fit for the role. We look forward to hearing from you.